How to Use the Online Bill Payment Service
The first step to taking advantage of the online bill payment service is to register your account. To do this, click the View/Pay My Bill link. This brings you to the Account Login page. You will need to refer to information on your latest gas bill in order to complete the signup process. Simply click Register now! to begin the account registration process. Required fields are denoted by double asterisks. Once you have completed the account registration form, press submit to create your account.
Once you login, you will see the My Account page. From this page, you can view a number of things including:
• View Your Bill
To view your account history, click on the View Your Bill icon. Once you click on this icon, you will see your Payment History and Usage History. Located beside billed transactions, you will also see a magnifying glass icon. You may click this icon to view the actual printed bill in .pdf format. To get back to the My Account page, simply click the My Account link at the top of the page. NOTE: If you have multiple properties, you will need to choose one of your locations before proceeding.
• Pay Your Bill
In order to view and/or pay your bill, click on the Pay Your Bill icon. Once you click on this icon, you will see your current charges and payment methods available to you. NOTE: If you have multiple properties, you will need to choose one of your locations before proceeding.
Paying Your Bill
1. Click on the Pay Your Bill icon on the My Account page
2. Note the amount due for this bill. You may change the amount you are paying this month by entering a new amount in the Payment area.
3. Choose a payment method and press Next.
Pay with Debit/Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard)
1. Enter the information required and double check all information to ensure a successful transaction.
2. Press Submit Transaction to submit the information. The transaction may take several minutes to complete. WARNING! Only click this button once to avoid multiple charges!
3. Once the payment is complete, you will see the Thank You screen confirming that payment was made. You can then click My Account link at the top of the page to return to your account’s main page.
• Email Customer Service
If you have any questions or concerns and need to contact a customer service representative, you may simply click this icon where you will be directed to an easy to navigate form. Simply fill out the required fields and click the Submit button, then a customer service representative will contact you as quickly as possible.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the Online Bill Payment Service?
A. Our Online Bill Payment Service allows you the convenience of paying your utility bill online without the hassle of envelopes, checks, and stamps. All payments are secure and encrypted for your protection.
Q. Is e-Bill secure?
A. There are several methods used to ensure that your e-Bill account information is secure:
• Sign-in ID and Password: Your username and password are unique identifiers that only you should know. No one will be able sign in as you unless your username and password are shared with someone else.
• SSL: We use SSL (secure sockets layer), which ensures that your connection and information are secure from outside inspection.
• Encryption: We use 40-bit or 128-bit encryption (whichever your browser supports) to make your information unreadable as it passes over the Internet.
Q. Are credit cards accepted for payment?
A. Yes, both Visa and MasterCard are accepted as payment. Simply choose this payment method when paying your bill online.
Q. Are checks accepted for payment?
A. Checks are not currently accepted online.
Q. What if I’ve received a disconnection notice or have been disconnected?
A. Please contact a Customer Service Representative as soon as possible. You may call us at 1.800.720.8193 during regular business hours or use the information found on the Contact Us page.
Q. I have questions about my e-Bill, who should I contact?
A. You may contact a Customer Service Representative via the Email Customer Service icon on the My Account page or by using our contact information found on the Contact Us page.
Q. What do I do if I paid my bill with e-Bill, but it still shows as owing online?
A. Please contact a Customer Service Representative by phone or email. Our contact information may be found on the Contact Us page.
Q. How do I update my email address or other personal information?
A. Click the ‘Manage Your Account’ icon to edit your online profile. You may also contact a Customer Service Representative at 1.800.720.8193 during regular business hours.